Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Rules

Go down

Server Rules Empty Server Rules

Post  coolfang Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:33 pm

Read the following; Understand the following; Obey the following; Failure to do so could result in a temporary or permanent ban.

There are four sections of rules:
1. Moderator and Player Interaction
2. Code of Conduct
3. Building/Community/Chat Guidelines
4. Minecart Rules/Guidelines

Notice: This is NOT your server; You do NOT own this server; You are merely contributing.

---Moderator and Player Interaction---

1. Moderators are the judge, jury and executioner; there is no if, and or but about this.
2. A moderators word if final, what they decree should immediately be taken care of.
3. Do NOT disrespect moderators.
4. Do NOT fight with moderators, especially if it is not regarding you.
5. Do NOT talk bad about moderators.
6. Do NOT impersonate any moderator.
7. Do NOT post on a ban thread if it doesn't involve you. You WILL be banned for 24 hours.

-If you have an issue with a moderator or their decision, ask for another moderator or bring the discussion to the forum.
-Coolfang and Somnius are not to be disturbed in matters regarding the moderators.
-Disrespecting moderators is disrespecting Coolfang, and Somnius.
-Moderators were chosen by Coolfang and Somnius.

---Code of Conduct----

1.Absolutely NO hacks/cheats of ANY kind.
2.Absolutely NO duping.
3.Absolutely NO modifying the minecraft.jar for personal benefit.
3.Absolutely NO grief of any kind.
4.Absolutely NO stealing.
5.Absolutely NO opening any chest that isn't yours, without explicit permission from the owner of said chest.
6.Absolutely NO bothering Coolfang/Somnius; their name is red in-game.
7.Do not harass or disrespect members.
8.Do not trespass anywhere; no leaping walls; no going under walls; no breaking through walls; this includes player houses. (Walls can be as simple as torches.)
9.Do not trespass anywhere continued; Ask for permission, if the player isn't there, you do not have permission.
10.Do not speak in any other language but English; Moderators can't help you if they don't understand you.
11.Do not break in-game community rules; Many towns have specific rules, you are expected to follow them as well.
12.Do not argue in global chat; take it to the forum or personal messages (The "/m name text" command).
13.Do not create pixel art outside of a walled community or house.
14.Should a problem, concern or question arise, consult a moderator or post on the support thread.
15.Should you have a problem with a player, consult a moderator.
16.Should you have a problem with a moderator, consult the forums; Do NOT bother Coolfang/Somnius with moderator issues.

Building/Community/Chat Guidelines

Notice: We are not a hardcore RP server; You don't have to ask things like "Dear Lord of Some-Town, may I become a Knight?". We just have simple creativity laws.

1. No flying fortresses; Any flying building MUST be supported and look reasonable, or have a reasonable reason for floating. (Propellers, ect.)
2. Absolutely NO blinking red-stone lights or red-stone circuits that compute without player interaction. (Clocks are not allowed)
3. No one block wide towers; These are considered grief and therefore punishable.
4. Make a road; Popular areas should be linked to roads.
5. Make your buildings look reasonable. We're looking for more medieval age constructions than 21st century buildings.
6. If you are going to build near someones construction or wall, ask permission, you may be forced to tear down yours if you don't.
7. All large buildings/communities (200*200 blocks) must be built at least 2000 blocks away from spawn. Also, try to avoid potential future border conflicts with neighboring towns/communities. (See Rule 6.)
8. Private communities may be fenced in and have a gate where information and special community rules/news can be found.
9.Entering a walled/fenced/marked area without permission from the owner of the land is not allowed; unless specified otherwise by a sign clearly stating visitors are welcome.
10.Do NOT swear exesivly. No "QQ-ing". Also don't mention inappropriate words/websites in chat. This could follow in a ban or mute.
11.If your having a private conversation with another person please go into PM (Private message)--The new chat is /m name message. THIS IS NOT PERSISTANT! To respond quickly, type /r message.
12.Do NOT randomly put locked chests on land. This is considered greiving and will result in a ban.
13.Do NOT greif the forums.

Minecart Rules/Guidelines

1. Friction boosters are NOT allowed; a mine-cart propelled by another mine-cart.
2. Try to keep mine-cart track and station designs simple, it deteriorates performance of the server.
3. Only use mine-carts at stations, do not "randomly" place a mine-cart and continue down a track.
4. Do not exit or warp out of a moving mine-cart; these will clog the tracks.
5. Do not spam mine-cart station buttons, always wait 30+ seconds before pressing the button again.
6.Do not connect to any tracks or stations on the main subway grid. Each station will have specific rules.

coolfang
coolfang
Admin

Back to top Go down